- Proposed professional(s) for the work must hold a Masters Degree in Higher Education curriculum development and other related fields.
- At least five years of relevant experience in curriculum and/or materials development for TVET and university students’ training programs with an emphasis on innovation and learning; teaching; development psychology; pedagogical practice, green economy, green business development,
- Experience as a team leader in review activities related to curriculum development.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing gender-sensitive educational/training programs in the context of TVET and universities.
- Ability to assess critically the review activities and results.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in undertaking similar curriculum revision, adaptation, and excellent report writing skills.
- Very good understanding of Green economy development in Ethiopia as well as globally, social entrepreneurship approaches, and green entrepreneurship, and green economy in Ethiopia.
- Knowledge of the current structure, strengths, and challenges facing green enterprises.
- Extensive experience in providing training especially related to TOT Demonstrated leadership skills in education program design and delivery.
Consultants, who are interested to carry out this, please download the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the consultancy opportunity,
Click here to download "for Consultancy Service to Revise and Adapt RFC Entrepreneurship Bootcamp training Curriculum to be used for University and TVET Students"
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.