- Advanced degree (PhD or Master’s) in international development or other relevant field
- At least 5-10 years of experience in similar assignments in international development
- Demonstrable successful experience in writing competitive, winning proposals for institutional donors (EU, USAID, GAC, UN to name a few).
- Proven practical experience in project development and implementation in the fields of climate change (mitigation and/or adaptation) and Green and Circular Economy, agribusiness, SMEs development with strong programme design skills, including the capacity to prepare logical, coherent, and consistent technical documents including log frames and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the Global and Local Green and Circular Economy landscapes and Ethiopian Environmental and business Legal and Regulatory Frameworks are required.
- Extensive technical knowledge of climate change issues and policy, in Ethiopia and Sub-Saharan countries, is required.
Interested applicants should submit a Technical and Financial proposal including the curriculum vitae of the proposed professional(s) with supporting relevant documents through our career page https://reachforchange.teamtailor.com/jobs/1906771-consultant-for-proposal-writing-ethiopia by 18th of July, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.