- Proposed professional(s) for the work must hold a Master’s Degree in economics, agricultural economics, business administration, and other related fields.
- Experience in advisory or capacity building services with exposure to value chain development;
- Ability to initiate and adopt innovative and creative approaches to analysing and developing solutions to value chain development constraints;
- High-level analytical skills; capacity to translate ideas from value chain stakeholders into marketable investment proposals.
- Should have a renewed license for consultancy service with a TIN registration certificate.
- Sector specific knowledge related to the listed business ideas of the entrepreneurs is an advantage.
Consultants, who are interested to carry out this financial management training, please download this Call for consultancy service and a detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the consultancy opportunity, including full details of how to apply and eligibility criteria can be received by emailing [email protected]
Click here to download "Call for consultancy service for TOR for Innovation lab program Coaching advisory services"
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.