- Advanced degree (PhD or Master’s) in the field of climate change, environmental science, environmental management, environmental engineering, Green and Circular Economy, Strategic Business Management, or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 10 years of proven practical experience in project development and implementation in the fields of climate change (mitigation and/or adaptation) and Green and Circular Economy, SMEs development with strong programme design skills, including the capacity to prepare logical, coherent, and consistent technical documents including log frames and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the Global and Local Green and Circular Economy landscapes and Ethiopian Environmental and business Legal and Regulatory Frameworks are required.
- Extensive technical knowledge of climate change issues and policy, in Ethiopia and Sub-Saharan countries, is required;
- Prior demonstrated experience from developing and writing successful proposals for different donors such as P4G, EU, USAID, UN agencies, and other bilateral organizations is required.
- Experience in consulting for both the public and private sectors will be considered an advantage.
Consultants who are interested in carrying out this Development of Proposal for Green Enterprenureship Development, please get the attached full ToR and email a Technical and Financial proposal including the curriculum vitae of the proposed professional(s) with supporting relevant documents to email [email protected]
Click here to download "Call for Consultants: for Development of Proposal for Green Enterprenureship Development"
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.