- Have a minimum of first degree in accounting or financial management.
- Have a relevant field of specialization preferably in finance, with a good and proven record of similar work
- Must have good knowledge of financial and grant management policies and procedures of business sectors in Ethiopia
- Expertise in supporting SMEs and startup firms in financial management system development.
- Experience in supporting social enterprises is advantageous
- Knowledge or experience in law is an added advantage
- Have renewed trade, professional licenses, and TIN Certificate
Consultants, who are interested to carry out this financial management training, please download this Call for consultancy service and a detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the consultancy opportunity, including full details of how to apply and eligibility criteria, can be received by emailing [email protected]
Click here to download "Call for Consultancy service for financial management training"
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.