- Master’s degree in a field relevant to the assignment, such as Entrepreneurship, Development Studies, Public Policy, Social Work, Economics, Communication, Journalism, or relevant social science fields
- Proven experience in carrying out good practice documentation for development projects particularly in the entrepreneurship and business development
- Very good understanding of social entrepreneurship approaches
- Experience in evaluating startups and accelerator programs and ecosystem intervention
- Experience of coordinating diverse teams and communicating with individuals/groups at all levels
- Knowledge and experience of using participatory methodologies
- Experience on quantitative and qualitative research methods and analysis
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills in English language
- Proficiency in computer skills including developing professional layouts and
- Who is able to provide evidence of previous documentation works
Consultants, who are interested to carry out this Documentation, please download the full ToR.
Click here to download "Documentation ToR_Benishangul_Bumuz."
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.